Macoupin County Courthouse News
November 2, 2022
Joseph Allen Kline, Bunker Hill; Mary Frances Daum, Springfield
Kathleen Marie Pearl Kirk, Carlinville; William Thomas Dunn, Carlinville
Alex Keith Huff, Carrollton; Kacie Catherine Green, Carrollton
Stephanie Lee Foster, Carlinville; Brenton James Beard, Carlinville
Jacob Wayne Lamb, Carlinville; Taylor Nicole Hannig, Pana
Clayton James Heimlich, Gillespie; Emily Kori Hohn, Gillespie
Renetta Dian Holmes, Gillespie; Walter Ray Holmes, current inmate, Vienna
Christine M. Bruley-Hill, Virden; Robert L. Hill, Pawnee
Ariel Ward, Sawyerville; Nathaniel Ward, Staunton
• Jake D. Vesper, 30, of Gillespie, faces a felony charge of violation of an order of protection after allegedly entering a protected property on Sunday, Oct. 16.
• Miquan J. Mitchell, 18, of Florissant, MO, faces a felony charge of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon by a minor after allegedly possessing a handgun on a public street on Thursday, Sept. 8.
• Charles D. Patterson, 30, of Gillespie, faces a felony charge of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, being ketamine, on July 30.
• William Gonzalez, 19, of Virden, faces a felony charge of possession of meth after allegedly possessing more than 15 grams but less than 100 grams on July 5.
• Wesley H. Lovelett, 58, of Mt. Olive, faces felony charges of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and unlawful possession of weapons by a felon, being a .380 Smith & Wesson handgun, and criminal damage to property after allegedly firing into business windows on West Spruce Street in Gillespie on Wednesday, Oct. 19.
• Nathaniel A. Spann, 22, of Girard, was charged with resisting a peace officer after allegedly pulling away from the grasp of the officer on Saturday, Oct. 15.
• David E. Schmidt, 44, of Staunton, was charged with deceptive practices on April 12.
• Ralph L. Patkus, 80, of Springfield, was charged with deceptive practices on Aug. 21.
• Jessica B. Bishop, 48, of Mt. Olive, was charged with deceptive practices on Aug. 22.
• Armando Maldonado, Jr., 25, of Tulsa, OK, was charged with carrying or possession of a firearm in public, being a hand gun, on Aug. 23.