Staunton's Top 10 zoning violations
March 23, 2022
The Top 10 Staunton Zoning Code violations for 2021 are listed below from a list compiled by Brad Miller who is in charge of code enforcement.
10. No camper can be used as living quarters
9. Dangerous building/fences or any man made structure
8. No open burning of trash/garbage
7. No camper on public street for more than seven days
6. Furniture by road for no longer than 48 hours
5. No scrap tires – both mounted and dismounted
4. Accumulation of junk/trash
3. Leaves in ditches must be burned or cleaned up in order to keep storm sewers and drainage ditches clear
2. Inoperable motor vehicle...