Staunton's Top 10 zoning violations
March 23, 2022
The Top 10 Staunton Zoning Code violations for 2021 are listed below from a list compiled by Brad Miller who is in charge of code enforcement.
10. No camper can be used as living quarters
9. Dangerous building/fences or any man made structure
8. No open burning of trash/garbage
7. No camper on public street for more than seven days
6. Furniture by road for no longer than 48 hours
5. No scrap tires – both mounted and dismounted
4. Accumulation of junk/trash
3. Leaves in ditches must be burned or cleaned up in order to keep storm sewers and drainage ditches clear
2. Inoperable motor vehicle...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.