Macoupin County Courthouse News
January 5, 2022
Persons are considered innocent until proven guilty. In criminal actions, the person has been charged by a law enforcement agency but is entitled to a hearing or trial to argue his innocence.
• Julie Denise Daniken, Wilsonville; John Lawrence Jackson, Wilsonville.
• Susan E. Sauzek, Gillespie; Curtis G. Sauzek, Ruma.
• Michael E. Davidson, Eustis, Fla.; Miki Lynn Davidson, Staunton.
• Mark J. Yudinsky, Carlinville; Julie D. Yudinsky, Carlinville.
• Jesse J. Shirley, 24, Virden, faces misdemeanor charges of domestic battery for allegedly causing bod...